Easy DIY… and pallets come to life! Come recycle your pallets and use its planks to create useful objects yourself! Guided by a specialist, you are therefore using natural and untreated wood, as our ancestors already did, but with modern tools of course!
1 to 2:30 hours
10 to 200+ persons
Create together while recycling
Together, building and helping each other to succeed with your own hands, in a modern approach to ecology: that’s a hit!
- Addictive and ecological activity
- Depending on the steps: rigour, observation, precision, creativity, mutual aid, tradition or technique
- Ideal activity to collaborate on a specific theme, ecological and useful!
- Activity introduction
- Learn how to dismantle a pallet
- Prepare the plans
- Cut the planks
- Carry out manufacturing
- Present the team creation